This site is dedicated to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. You are welcome to visit this site for Divine Inspiration. Jesus died on the cross for the remission of our sins. I love the Lord with all my heart, mind and soul. I hope that those who visit my site will find Jesus and accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior. I will be adding and updating my site from time to time as the Lord guides me. Please visit Rev. Mother Theresa's site of The Sisters of The Rose of Sharon, see below. Do you know Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior? Jesus is coming soon! Those who do not have salvation face the wrath of God and eternal hell fire! See link above for the Salvation room.
John 3:16-18 (KJV)
16. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18. He that believeth on Him is not condemned; but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Romans 10:9-11 (KJV)
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteouness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.
1 John 1:1-10 (KJV)
1. That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2. (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
3. That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.
4. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
5. This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.
6. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7. But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
1 John 2:1-3 (KJV)
1. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2. And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
3. And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
1 John 4:1-21 (KJV)
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
7. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
9. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.
13. Hereby know we that we dwell in Him, and He in us, because He hath given us of His Spirit.
14. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the world.
15. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in Him, and he in God.
16. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.
18. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear; because fear hath torment. He that cause fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19. We love Him, because He first loved us.
20. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
21. And this commandment have we from Him. That he who loveth God love his brother also.